Describe the Mark (If the mark is a logo or includes a design, please attach a drawing or
Before filing a trademark application, it is recommended that you perform a comprehensive
trademark search of federal, state, and common law marks. This is done to avoid infringing
an existing mark and to determine whether your mark is available for registration. Once the
search is complete, we will send you a Search Report with our results and
Our comprehensive trademark search service includes:
• Federal Search – search of federally registered trademarks and pending applications using
X-Search system at the U.S. Trademark Office.
• State Search – search of state registered trademarks (includes all 50 states and Puerto
• Common Law Search – search of marks that are in use, but not registered with the State
or Federal Government. Includes domain name search, business name search and brand
name directory search.
• A Search Report discussing the results of our search and including copies of relevant
trademarks found during our search.
• A follow-up legal consultation at no extra charge.
TRADEMARK SEARCH REQUEST
Please check off the services requested.
PLEASE MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Premier Law Group. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE.